- It provides an elegant appearance due to its aesthetic and even surfaced structure.
- It is easy to use. It is possible to form the sheet according to desires and acquire the sheets in the desired dimensions.
- It can be supplied in various dimensions and colours.
- It is durable. It is a robust, light, and rigid material.
- It is protective. It protects the surface it covers thanks to its resistance to the climatic conditions.
- It has a low coefficient of heat and noise transfer.
- It is economical. Provides full protection for a low price.
- it helps your creativity with its ease of forming, various colour alternatives and durability.
- Gives the best results in application.
Technical Specifications for AlUCORE TECHBOND ASN4
- Sheet Alloy – Condition: EN AW-3105 / H46
- Aluminium Sheet Thickness: Top Sheet: 0,40mm (±0,02mm)
- Bottom Sheet: 0,40mm (±0,02mm)
- Composite Panel Total Thickness: 4mm (±0,2mm)
- Filling: Depending on The Flammability Class – Thickness: 3,2mm
- Top Sheet Coating: Paint (20+5 micron)
- Bottom Sheet: Polyester Based Protective Paint
Alucore Tech aluminum composite panel products; can be produced in every color depending on the order amount. Our brand offers a wide range of options, including solid colors, metallic colors, wood colors, brush colors and prestige colors.